I just published the change log for MVVM Light V4.1.26, which is available on Nuget only at this time. The full version is available here, while the “libraries only” version is available here.
I am working on an installer which will also add a few more changes to the templates and one bug fix in the code snippets. Stay tuned for that installer as soon as I figure a few things out.
- BL0023.003, Change source structure to include Windows 8 in the normal flow of the folders
- BL0023.004, Remove UniversalConverter
- BL0023.005, Issue 7594: VS 2012 XML Design time error
- BL0023.007, Remove INPChanging temporarily to solve design time issues (WP7.1 only)
- BL0009.006, Ported to .NET 4.5
- BL0009.007, Ported to Windows Phone 8
- BL0005.001, Issue 7577: SimpleIoc misleading error when class has private constructor
- BL0005.003, An exception can occur when a class has a static constructor and a default constructor, even when they are not explicitly declared.
- BL0005.007, ContainsCreated should return true if called without a key, if a keyed instance is found
- BL0004.005, The type ‘EventToCommand’ from assembly ‘GalaSoft.MvvmLight.Extras.WPF4′ is built with an older version of the Blend SDK, and is not supported in a Windows Presentation Framework 4 project.
- BL0004.001, Rename InvokeAsync in RunAsync
- BL0004.002, Return DispatcherOperation (or IAsyncOperation in Win8) for RunAsync.