RealSimpleBlog custom control (V0.1): Day 6

.NET, ASP.NET 2.0, Technical stuff
See comments
After a day-long hiking in the mountains of Appenzell with my 2 daughters and my sister, including a refreshing short swim in a cold mountain lake, it's very tired that I finished implementing the Priority 1 requirements of my RealSimpleBlog control.
The last element missing was a thumbnails banner, i.e. a row of 1..n thumbnails and possibly some HTML formatted text following. Typically, I use this in my PhotoAlbum to illustrate some text with a few small pictures, and add a "More..." link leading to a related page. The control was easy to implement, once I solved a few small CSS problems.
After a short reflexion, I also added a NumberedList element, which is a OL, and which complements the List element, which is a UL.
I cleaned up and updated the requirements list, so that I could get a better idea of what remains to be done before the holidays start in 1.5 weeks. Well, now all P1 requirements are implemented. I will now perform the following tasks:
Previous entry | Next blog entry

Comments for RealSimpleBlog custom control (V0.1): Day 6